


While visiting with Ryan, we decided it would be fun to find some snow that was a little deeper and to play in it. We drove about 30 minutes away and found a nice spot at the side of the road. Everyone seemed to have fun playing, which consisted of snowballs being thrown at you, or someone being tackled!
4 comments:
Who's being tackled in the photos?
I can tell that Mark is burying someone.
Who's tackling Ryan?
Looks like everyone had fun. I can see some wet jeans on the girls.
I wish I could have been there. You guys were having fun WITHOUT ME! (That's just not right!)
Sad Brenda :(
In the top picture, Mark was tackling Emily. In the 2nd picture Chad was on the bottom, then Ryan, and Amber on top!
Thanks for answering the above question on Who was Who in the photo's.
Post a Comment