

God has blessed us with wood for next year's fires. A couple of weeks ago when we were driving out the Leesville Road, Mark spotted a lot of fallen oak branches beside the road. So, last week we went out to cut firewood. We found a large branch that looked more like a tree trunk and Mark decided to tackle the job of cutting it into rounds. It was very tiring, but with Chad's help it got all got done. Mark asked me to back the truck and trailer up, so that they could load all the wood that they had cut. I realized that I need to do a lot of practice in backing a trailer!
1 comment:
I can help you learn how to back a trailer. I can do pretty well, I got that from Dad. I also got my Bowling and Shooting from Dad too. Now... what did I get from Mom? I know. The example of having Christ in my life.
We have 2 GOOD PARENTS. I'm so Blessed to have a close relationship with them AS WELL as You.
Post a Comment