
The family surprised Audrey and gave her a surprise 70th birthday party. She knew something was up, when Lee and her ran errands on Saturday morning. He was so nice, and even asked her if there was somewhere else she would like to go. He knew that they needed to be at George's at 1:00 and he had some time to stall! She was quite surprised, as she opened the front door, to see most of the family and lots of friends in George's livingroom and kitchen. Lee and George barbequed up a lot of tasty meat, tri-tip and chicken. We also had a crockpot of barbequed beans, that was brought by Dick Kent. We had sourdough and sweet garlic bread, and of course, cake. Albert's dad, Richard, and myself, took lots of pictures of all that were there. Here is the latest Reeder photograph.
1 comment:
I wish I could have been there. Joe and I were too sick to come. I'm glad to hear that everyone had a good time.
Post a Comment