

On the way home from moving Ryan into his new home, we stopped at the Sundial Bridge in Redding. The weather was beautiful for January, and there we quite a few people walking with their partners, their children, or their animals. We walked across the bridge, which goes over the Sacramento River. The floor of the bridge is made of a thick plexiglass, and it was a light green in color. We took lots of pictures of the tall "arm" of the sundial. Here is a picture of Mark and I, with the river behind us. I had Amber and Chad pose for me, so Chad ended up on the cables.
1 comment:
Joe and I went to the Sun dial Bridge in Redding back in 2005 with Martha and Brad Scott. They were visiting from Indiana at the time. We really enjoyed the place as well. The only thing was, we went in September and it was Hot! Hot!. I would think Spring would be the best time to go.
I would like to go back again. Maybe we can stop when we take a trip up North to see Ryan and his new place.
Post a Comment